- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience in drawing information from multiple sources
to analyse current process.
- Ability to communicate technical information in simple
- Programming in HTML.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Basic understanding of Excel VBA.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project, Access and Visio.
- Content Publishing tools Net It Central, Author IT and Share Point.
- Creating and updating sites using Microsoft Content
Management Server (MCMS)
- Delivering a high level of customer service while being
mindful of stakeholder and end-user motivations and viewpoints.
- Continually up-skilling and seeking opportunities to
- Approachable and a team player.
Diploma of Website Design
Natcoll Design Technology
Awarded April 2004
35 weeks of full time study. NZQA qualification that is
equivalent to Level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- Graphic design fundamentals.
- Principles of design theory, image capture, image manipulation.
- Project management.
- Research methods, documentation, presentation, project
- Programming for the web.
- Mark-up languages, browser scripting, web hosting, server-side
programming, internet security.
- Multimedia content creation.
- Web animation, audio and video production and post-production.
- Website production.
- Principles of web and interface design, image creation
and compression, website planning and construction.
- Illustrator - Introduction
Yoobee School of Design
- InDesign - Introduction
Yoobee School of Design
- Information Architecture: Theory and Practice
21 August 2008
Centre for Continuing Education & Executive Development,
- Solution Seeking through Innovation
ANZ National Bank
- A Framework for Project Management
PPM Training Limited
- Certificate in Design & Craft
Central Institute of Technology (CIT)
Awarded April 2006
Business Information Advisor
February 2006 - current day
ANZ New Zealand
- Provide technical leadership on the development, consolidation, delivery and migration of processes and procedures in current and legacy applications and data across the Bank.
- To ensure Business Information supports a great customer experience through technical architecture, structuring and development of content, technical writing, advising and training on best practice and managing the end to end process across the Bank.
- Ensured processes and procedures were up to date and ready for the implementation of the new core banking system for ANZ.
- Implemented an update to the look and feel of the Banks
Human Resources Policies adhering to the styles defined
in the new ANZ National Financial Group identity. Delivered
within agreed timeframes and to the satisfaction of all
- Participated in the implementation of an Induction program
for new staff in Process Management.
- Design of Building location and floor maps.
- Design of an input form designed to automatically fill
information in an employee Welcome Pack.
- Transition of Process Management ANZ and National Bank
Intranet content to the ANZ National Bridging Site.
- Upgrade of Reference Information publishing tool Net-It
Systems Support Analyst, ANZ Support Services,
Customer & Transaction Services Centre (CTSC)
August 2004 - February 2006
- Analysing business needs to understand and document
specifications for business issues, functions and processes.
- Designing, building and implementing business solutions.
- Managing the completion of all planning, investigation
and implementation of nominated projects.
- Developing project documentation using ANZ National
Bank methodology and Process Review methodology.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
to deliver project objectives.
- Reporting CTSC progress and issues encountered to the
wider banking group.
- Rightfax training material developed and delivered to
NBNZ Enquiries team.
- Development of concept artwork for CTSC “ way
- Updating content of CTSC Max pages (ANZ Intranet) for
transition to ANZNB Bridging Intranet site.
- Development of a Project Index to document new initiated
projects, which creates a standard folder directory for
the project on the share drive.
Team member, ANZ Statements & Traces - TPC
October 2003 - August 2004
Team member, ANZ Deceased Estates - TPC New Zealand
July 2003 - October 2003 (part time while studying)
ANZ Operations & Strategy - Payments New Zealand
Max site upgrade (Secondment)
February 2003 - July 2003 (part time while studying)
Team member, Customer Enquiries - ANZ TPC New Zealand
December 1999 - February 2003
Team member, ANZ Transaction Processing Centre
- Operations Support Centre
October 1999 - December 1999
Team member, ANZ Dishonours - Operations Support
August 1996 - October 1999
Team member, ANZ Records Management - Operations
June 1996 - August 1996